Inventory / Warehouse Supervisor
- Keep stock control system up to date with accurate data.
- Produce regular report and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly compile report account depart.
- Prepared document stock transfer slip from store to warehouse, warehouse to store, and store to store
- Make and prepare roaster for inventory staff every month
- Manage the daily activities of inventory staff
- Manage with inventory counting to cycle when inventory staffs go to checking in store
- Report all inventory condition to Accounting Manager
- Clear and check inventory report with other consignment or related department.
- Coordinate and cooperate with a variety of seller, area manager, head purchasing and so on.
- Work to support with shop manager, accounting manager and Inventory Account
- Monitor all compile report before sent to related department
- Prepare and make compile report daily/ weekly/ monthly to accounting department.
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
- With minimum two years experience is an advantage
- Able to use Ms Office
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn, honest and friendly
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh