- Perform accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to book, reconcile and report fund balance, retro accrual, adjustment, cash, A/R, A/P.
- Ensure payment are made on time and compliance with policies
- Maintain reconciliation of bank accounts, cash and account sub-ledger
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts to Financial Controller
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts transactions to ensure that financial database are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Enter all transactions into QuickBooks accounting systems with sufficient supporting documents.
- Perform other duty assigned by the management
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
- With minimum one year experience is an advantage
- Able to use Ms Office
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn, honest and friendly
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh