1. Developing web-based applications and user interfaces using a variety of platforms, such as PHP, Java Script, angularjs, Bootstrap, Nodejs.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyses, design and plan for new features.
3. Ensure applications meet quality standards.
4. Troubleshoot problems and implement solutions.
5. Code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
6. Maintain all company website and web applications.
7. Write clean, readable code and tests.
8. Provide software enhancement to existing applications, support the end user, bug fixing and data query using MongoDB.
9. Provide new suggestions for improvement applications and developments.
10. Create documentation, such as user manual, technical documents or other as required by Line Manager
11. Any other work that the line manager may reasonable request the job holder to perform.
1. Bachelor in Computer Science or related IT software field.
2. Min 3 years’ experience in web Front-end and Back-end Application Development.
4. Strong experience with database such as MySQL and MongoDB.
5. Knowledge in hosting and maintenance applications with Apache, Nginx, etc.
6. Experience with Payment related applications and integrations would be preferable.
7. Understanding of code versioning GitLab tool
8. Knowledge in unit testing
9. Good written and spoken English