- Performing daily, weekly and monthly purchasing transaction and report
- Assists to establishe systems, programs, policies and procedures to support inventory management policy and achieve purchasing objectives to meet the needs of internal and external customers;
- Assists to maintain constructive relationships with all vendors which provide consistent levels of value, service, and reliability.
- Maintains a working relationship with key vendors;
- Maintains and ensures all filing system in order and ad-hoc spot check on documentations filing;
- Assists to set up limits of authority to the personnel in the department to recognize the scope of responsibility
- Controls the creation of unauthorized or unintended liabilities, and maintains the orderly conduct of the company business affairs.
- Performs ad-hoc Administrative task assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
- With one year of relevant experience is an advantage
- Possess good communication in English
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to multitask
- Demonstrated skills in employee supervision and administration
- Must have software and PC knowledge including Word/Excel
- Solid skills to quickly evaluate complex issues and identify resolution
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh