- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room.
- Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV Control Room and its facilities. Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the Control Room.
- Report any incidents that occur immediately to the Police via a dedicated contact number, and/or report to other relevant agency and provide support/commentary to the Police and/or other relevant agency.
- Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting software.
- Participate in personal training and development in order to maintain an understanding of current CCTV legislation and regulation.
- Assist the Police in respect of preparation of evidence and other activities associated with attendance at Court as a witness.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Service and Control Room working practices.
- Provide assistance in displaying and exhibiting the CCTV services to interested parties.
- Participate in team briefings, operator working groups and the Employee Development and Performance Management Schemes to work more closely with management and other agencies in the development and administration of the service
- At all times the post holder must maintain and respect the security and sensitivity of the service. Comply with the adopted Code of Practice and service operational procedures at all times, breaches of which will result in disciplinary action being taken.
- Any other duties which are equal or similar to the responsibility level and the grade of the post
- University degree in Information Technology or related field
- At least 1 years experience in general Helpdesk
- Willing to learn and take up challenges
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh