- Ensuring day-to-day accounting transactions recorded. All financial data are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner. All transactions MUST be supported by proper vouchers, journals and other form of accounting system with sufficient and appropriate supporting documents to ensure that the accuracy and completeness of the transactions.
- Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts, accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements. The Manager has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions, and must making sure that all accounting transactions are recorded to the correct account code.
- Produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close – Manage monthly and annually financial close process, and reviewing all journal entries and accounting transactions. The Manager will have to make sure that there’s zero error in recording transactions. The Manager also make sure that all account balances are properly reconciled with accuracy .i.e. bank reconciliation, cash on hand, inventories, account receivables, account payables and other account balance.
- Reporting and Financial Statements – The primary goal for divisional accounting manager is to produce timely accurate financial statements in which it can be used for budgeting, forecasting and other decision making processes. In addition to these, the reports are needed for communication to investors, banks and others, if any.
- Bank transfer – Bank transfer (TT) to both local and oversea suppliers MUST be 100% accuracy and are highly taken care of beneficiary information:- Bank Account Number, Bank Account Name, Amount to be paid, Bank address, beneficiary information and other information required.
- Reviewing all paper works which is prepared by the accountant, assistant and the other team members with a professional due care and evidenced by signature with date. Making sure that all supporting documents support the payments are sufficient and appropriate.
- The Manager is to ensure procedures are set up properly to manage that process without errors. All of which are implemented with view toward compliance, fraud and theft prevention.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures, and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes. Continuing focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
- Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades/phase-two implementation of ERP software once the company decide to use the ERP.
- Ensuring compliance with internal control policies and all available memorandums in place. Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud.
- Reviewing the compilation of information for monthly and annual preparation of tax returns, and work with Audit and Treasury Manager, if any, to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities.
- Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget, if there’s a budgeting system implemented.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. Other tasks assigned by the management.
- Perform other duty assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree required; accounting and finance or related degree preferred
- 5 years experience accounting and finance with minimun 2 years in management role
- Good command of MS office
- Ability to work closely with operation team to develop marketing plan, event messaging, collateral, and demo materials
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh