- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control
management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and
compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports,
data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Acts as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality
and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit finding memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules,
regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Other tasks required by the management.
- Bachelor Business Administration, mayor in Accounting or Finance
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill.
- Sound independent judgment.
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Saturday Half Day)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh