- Oversee the whole set-up of roadshow, activation or any related event for handled brands.
- Assisting and checking venue of roadshow, activation or related event to be kick-off.
- Outsourcing of logistic (suppliers, and other material costing needed)
- Preparing event costing.
- Assisting on events reports needed.
- Standby to all event preparations – set-up and dismantling.
- Standby on the event day.
- Perform other duty assigned by management.
- Work closely with the assistant event manager.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1 year experience in event industry.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Can stay with the event team (Pre until Post)
- Had an open / extended time (applied for the set-up, event kick-off and dismantling)
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Saturday Half Day)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh