Trade Marketing Executive
- Observe the market trends, customer behavior, competitors and compile
report and make some suggestion to management
- Working with manager to draft marketing strategies for individual brands and
execute them accordingly.
- Assist prepare marketing budget and liaise and communicate with the
Franchiser or HQ about marketing plan approval process and execution.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press release advertisements, social media
and other marketing material.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of
- Coordinate with event team to execute all plans and events from start to finish
according to requirements, target audience and objectives within approved
- Source and negotiate with vendors, suppliers, performers and entertainers
and coordinate all operations during the events.
- Assist monitoring and leading promotional activities for the events including
internal and external resources.
- Analyze marketing campaigns’ success and prepare management reports
- Perform other duty assigned by management
- Prove some experience in Marketing or Events, digital marketing or sales
- Able to participate and execute trade shows, seminars, and corporate
marketing activities to support demand creation
- Ability to work closely with operation team to develop marketing plan, event
messaging, collateral, and demo materials
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Saturday Half Day)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh