Stock Inspection Manager
- Ensure Inventory adherence to MW Group policies and procedures for stock
inspection and counting management.
- Oversee the stock inspection team to ensure the physical inventory count are
running proper process and effective cost.
- Enforce stock inspector to confirm a 3-way count match between stocks on
hand, bin card, and POS stock availability with accurate quantity while
conducting a physical count at warehouse and store.
- Oversee the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual Stock-
- Supervise/cooperate stock taking exercises of all MW Group warehouses and
- Perform the daily tracking of performance the stock inspections team to
ensure quality of inventory counting are met to company requirement.
- Preparing the inventory receiving and transferring chain as well as damage to
ensure the stock count is matched and accurate figure.
- University degree in management or related field is required
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in warehousing and distribution management in
- Knowledge of stock transaction monitoring and evaluation system, must be
proficient in supply chain software “QuickBooks, Peachtree or Database or
Web-base”, Excel and Word, spreadsheets, the internet and email;
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with minimal supervision
and able to meet deadlines.
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Saturday Half Day )
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh