Operation Manager- E-Commerce
- Responsible for the operation and management of the LaRue e-commerce platform, responsible for the daily management and operation of the e-shop, improving the store's click-through rate, page view and conversion rate, and achieving target sales.
- Participate in and formulate overall operational planning, including promotion plans, promotion plans, customer relationship management, etc., to improve store traffic and conversion rates.
- Responsible for formulating activities and new product promotion plans, responsible for participating in the planning of various operational activities of LaRue Mall, effectively improving the visits of stores and products; and organizing implementation and effect evaluation.
- Develop monthly sales tasks and service level improvement targets, and formulate monthly store promotion budgets; continue to optimize store promotion ROI by operating FACEBOOK, GOOGLE ADWORDS and SEO promotion tools.
- Responsible for daily store data monitoring and accurate analysis, and continuous optimization.
- Responsible for offline activities and promotion of outdoor effect advertisements.
- Responsible for daily operation management, improve the payment rate of the day, summarize and analyze and improve the customer service level.
- Active thinking, aggressive and strong, have certain ideas for e-commerce operations.
- Regularly analyze and analyze various data of operations, write operational analysis reports in a timely manner, and propose improvement plans for problems to save operating costs.
- Proven experience as digital media in project management, digital marketing, content development, or similar role
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Proficient with digital ads platforms (Google, Facebook, etc…)
- Passionate and knowledgeable in digital and tech culture, tech trends, mobile apps, especially in e-commerce content
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, facebook insight)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Saturday Half Day)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh