- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Agreeing timescales
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of hardware/software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Shift and on-call work may be required
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or Related.
- At lease 1 years experience in related field.
- Good speak in English and Writing ( Chinese is welcome ).
- Good in problem solving, honor with responsible.
- Good in work hard with job pressure commitment.
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Saturday Half Day)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh