Customer Care Supervisor
- Ensure consistent service excellence by all team members, resulting in a clean, crisp and friendly environment and culture.
- Hire, train, encourage team members to deliver excellent service promise consistently.
- Responsible for managing and checking reports sales membership, PT and maintaining responsibility of front desk together with team members in front desk
- Responsible for the monthly Inventory process to be completed accurately and on time.
- Manages sales procedures for the gym.
- Responsible for control of cash deposit with club manager/operation manager sign-off ensuring daily deposits are made on time and follows all Cash Management procedures.
- Works in cooperation with club manager/operation manager to manage/process joined, freeze, transfer membership following procedures in place to retain member.
- Hires, trains and supervises customer care teams
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed, such as proper Member Check-in, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, membership card, member, amendment forms process etc.
- Membership Addendum completion with accuracy.
- Execute assigned GGX department duties including: substitute scheduling, class attendance, managing equipment inventory, member & instructor communication, Tracker Report analysis attendant of class report to GX manager
- Provide effective decision-making regarding customer service issues.
- Ensures that all member and team member incidents are properly documented.
- Ability to work outside normal work hours when dictated by work load.
- Experience working with health club or hospitality business is a plus
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Willing to learn, honest and friendly
- Willing to work independently and team
- Proficient uing Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point)
- English communication
- Working schedule:
* Shift I: from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
* Shift II: from 12:30pm to 9:30pm
- Benefits: Salary plus commission
- Working Day : 6 days per week
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh