- Generate sales for every channels including walk-in, phone call, existing and new prospective customers
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing and prospective customers to retain sales and increase the revenue
- Conduct gym tours to customers according to The Place standard system
- Provide customer support to customer inquiries related to Fitness Center (Promotion, pricing, policy, facilities…)
- Attend meeting as schedule by Fitness Center management and sales meetings
- Hire, train, encourage team members to deliver excellent service promise consistently.
- Provide effective decision-making regarding customer service issues.
- Ensures that all member and team member incidents are properly documented.
- Ability to work outside normal work hours when dictated by work load.
- Hires, trains and supervises customer care teams
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by Management
- Experience working with health club with liscence / certificate fitness trainer is a plus
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Willing to learn, honest and friendly
- Willing to work independently and team
- Proficient uing Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point)
- English communication
- Working schedule:
* Shift I: from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Shift II: from 12:30pm to 9:30pm
- Benefits: Salary plus commission
- Working Day : 6 days per week
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh