Digital Marketing Executive
- Oversee the online marketing strategy of each brand handled.
- Comply with the client social messages.
- Construct good marketing info/write-up for social Medias, promotion campaign.
- Sending AW’s to perspective department/person for boosting purposes.
- Tracking promotion posting time to time, to check the movement & insight.
- Checking and reporting competitor’s promotion campaign.
- Doing monthly reports of social media stand, etc.
- Visit showroom to check the effectiveness of current marketing plan
- Doing a research of the competitors.
- Standby at promotional events when assigned for social media purposes (live-video)
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing degree preferred
- 1 year experience in marketing handling digital marketing
- Good Knowledge of all diffirent digital marketing channel
- Experienced in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- High proficiency in English speaking and writing.
- Working Time : 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working Day : 5 days and a half per week (Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.)
- Benefit : Insurance & Yearly Bonus
- Salary : Negotiable
Interested applicants, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call to 069 503 777 / 069 925 777 anytime of the day or apply it directly to address below:
Address: No. 90, Sihanouk Blvd, Songkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mwgroup.com.kh